1. Protecting your privacy
- We do not share your information with third parties for commercial purposes.
- We dont run banner ads, pop ups, pop under ads.
- If we go out of business, we will not sell any personal information.
- We dont employ cookies, web beacons.
- We communicate with you only on an opt-in basis.
- We offer email anonymization & relay, to reduce 3rd party harvesting
- We don't collect or store credit card information.
- Credit card transactions are transmitted via secure encrypted connections
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- Forums use basic webserver authentication. Close your browser to log out.
2. Data we collect
- We collect your email address, for sending self-publishing and confirmation
emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services,
- Singlefirefighters.com does not store credit card information
- All profile and forum postings are stored in our database, even after deletion.
- Our web logs store web log entries for each page served, including IP address,
page URL, and timestamp.
3. Circumstances in which Singlefirefighters.com may release information
- We do respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
- Singlefirefighters.com may disclose information about its users to law enforcement
officers or others, when we believe it is necessary in order to protect the
rights, privacy, or personal safety of Singlefirefighters.coms users or the
We welcome your feedback on this document at: email@example.com